The Laura Miller Edwards Realty Group is looking for people that are HUNGRY, have INTEGRITY, and like to have FUN. Our team sold 119 homes last year and we expect to sell more than that this year. We want to surround ourselves with successful winners who are upbeat, have positive energy and go for it! If that sounds like you, we are currently hiring real estate agents to join our team.
Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Team Agent and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Guide clients through the home purchase process
- Create documents such as client agreements, purchase agreements and amendments
- Daily client prospecting and follow-up in a fun team environment
- Demonstrate confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Nurture long-term prospects and build relationships with sellers
- Respond quickly to incoming prospect and client inquiries
- Develop consistent networking and marketing actions to attract new customers
- Responsible for ongoing conversation, negotiation, and communication skills development
- Present our company benefits so clients see the need to work with our team
- Represent the company in a positive manner on all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- Must be a licensed Georgia real estate agent
If you're interested in joining our team, enter your contact information and resume in the form below.